Wording Ideas for Fish and Fishing Wedding Invitations
1. On a 'scale' of one to ten
They're a perfect match, from gill to fin!
2. Please join Marge and Stu as they get hooked!
3. He cast the line and she took the bait . . .
But falling in love was a matter of fate!
4. Kate asked Thomas to wear a suit with a vest
But she won't let him wear the one he likes best!
(Perfect for our Fishing Vest Invitation)
5. They're in the same boat and the water is fine . . .
So she said, "Yes" when he said, "Will you be mine?"
6. Good things come to them that wait . . .
Especially with a ring as bait!
7. To be partners for life is what they were wishing
So they got two licenses - marriage and fishing!
8. As deep as the ocean, as boundless as the sea,
as abundant as the sand of the beach
is how love is meant to be!
9. There'll soon be two less fish in the sea . . .
Cyndi and Dave are getting hooked!
10. He loves to travel and she's a free thinker . . .
They fell for each other, hook, line and sinker!
(Especially for our Hook, Line and Sinker invitation)