Fish and Fishing Wedding Invitations
It may seem kind of fishy, but some of the trendiest wedding invitations this year have fish and fishing designs. If you want to get a fishing license in addition to the marriage license, these wedding invitations will be the catch of the day! Tiny Tidings has invites with kissing fish, fishing couples and even fish invitations with silver foil accents. Some weddings are small and intimate ceremonies, while others are large elegant affairs. Some fishing themed weddings are in parks or campgrounds. Others are in upscale venues. Regardless of your style, we have it covered. If you compare our wide variety of designs, we think you'll be hooked! Please drop us a line if you need any additional information. (816) 769-4423
You can save money when you order 2, 3, or 4 packs!
Wording Ideas for Fish and Fishing Wedding Invitations
1. On a scale of one to ten
they're a perfect match, from gill to fin!
2. Please join Marge and Stu as they get hooked!
3. Kate asked Thomas to wear a suit with a vest
But she won't let him wear the one he likes best!
(Perfect for our Fishing Vest Invitation)
4. Good things come to them that wait
Especially with a ring as bait!
5. There will be less fish in the deep blue sea.
Cyndi and Dave are getting hooked!
6. We are in the same boat. The water is fine.
We hope you will join us to dance and dine.
7. Falling in love is a matter of fate.
He offered a ring, and she took the bait.
8. To be partners for life is what we are wishing.
So we got two licenses.
One is for the wedding, and one is for the fishing.
9. Eternal, like the waves as the ocean, is how true love should be.
Our love is deep and boundless like the sands beside the sea.
10. True love is patient, kind, and enduring.
Our life together will be a-LURE-ing.
12. A marriage license will be the catch of the day.
We're going to celebrate on the bay.
Please join us for a fishing-themed wedding.