Christmas Baby Shower Invitations
Tiny Tidings offers baby shower invitations for all of the major holidays. And Christmas is the holiday that we consider to be the most major! We love Christmas, and we love babies, so compiling a collection of holiday baby shower invitations was a lot of fun. Many of these designs are available in either pink or blue. These designs include winter wonderland, Christmas lights, snowflakes, jingle bells, winter mittens, reindeer and snowmen. We also feature festive red and green designs including Santa's sleigh, stockings, elves, penguins, mice, and candy canes. Our sweetest holiday baby shower invitation features gingerbread men, of course! It is hard to improve on the festive atmosphere of the season, but you can accomplish the task with a Christmas themed baby shower. We are so proud of these invites that we want you to see for yourself. Just tell us your three favorites, and we will send free samples right away.
Wording Ideas for Christmas Baby Shower Invitations
1. We are dreaming of a pink Christmas!
Please join us to get ready for Pam's new baby girl
A favorite for our pink Christmas baby shower invitations)
2. We are dreaming of a blue Christmas!
Please join us to get ready for Sheila's new baby boy
(Perfect for our blue holiday baby shower invites)
3. There will be no more nights as quiet as a mouse.
A baby is coming to the Anderson house!
(Especially for baby cards with mice)
4. The ice and snow are frightful
but a baby shower will be delightful!
Please join us to honor Sandy and Kent.
(Especially for winter and holiday designs)
5. Someone Beary sweet will soon be here
to add to the Spencer holiday cheer!
Please join us to honor Francine Spencer.
(Especially for holiday shower invitations with bears)
6. A new baby girl will soon arrive
to add joy to the world and light up our lives!
7. Instead of traditional red and green, at the Harrison house
pink is on the scene!
8. Tammy's delivery is on the way.
Look for a stork on Santa's sleigh.
9. A tiny miracle will soon arrive.
He'll warm our hearts and shake up our lives!
10. The weather is changing,
but Tim and Suzanne will soon be changing too. Diapers!
11. A new little girl is on the way, so let's treat her mommy
to a PurrFect day!
(Especially for our cat themed invitation)
12. The stork is helping Santa this year
and will soon deliver a bundle of cheer!
13. Santa made his list, and he checked it twice.
Shannon and Ted are expecting twins.
The shower we are planning will be twice as nice!
14. Christmas is coming, and a new baby is too.
Let's shower Cassie with things tiny and blue!