Suggested Wording for Irish Birth Announcements
1. May strong arms hold you,
caring hearts tend you
and may love await you at every step.
(An Irish Blessing)
2. Bricks and mortar make a house
but the laughter of children makes a home.
(an Irish Proverb)
3. Along with traditional Irish Green,
at the O'Reilly house there is blue to be seen!
(Especially for our Irish Border Invitation for Boys)
4. Along with traditional Irish Green,
at Donelly house there is pink to be seen!
(Especially for our Irish Border Invitation for Girls)
5. Just in time for the wearin' of the green . . .
We proudly announce the arrival of our wee little lad
6. With great Irish pride,
we introduce the newest member of the MacInnis Clan
7. A new arrival and he's as good as gold -
A wee little lad to love and hold!
8. Happiness flutters on gossamer wings
with a joy that only a new life brings.
(Especially for our Butterflies and Shamrocks Birth Announcement)
9. Even better than a pot of gold
is a new baby girl (baby boy) to love and hold!