Wording Ideas for Retirement Invitations1. They say the grass is greener . . .
and she'll see if it is true!
Yes, Irish eyes are smiling
cause her working days are through!
(for Irish retirement invitations)
2. We'll have fun, food and friends
so we hope you'll take the bait
and join us for swimmingly good time
to help us celebrate!
(for fishing theme invitations)
3. Someone that we all admire
is getting ready to retire!
You are cordially invited to a Retirement Dinner
4. He's right on par and happy as can be,
'cause putting around will suit him to a tee.
(for golf theme invitations)
5. So teach us to number our days
that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom
6. To every thing there is a season,
and a time to every purpose under the heaven
7. He reached the top
of the mountain at work,
and can't wait to enjoy the valley -
Robert thinks some time for fun
is right up his alley!
(for bowling theme invitations)
8. No more paper clips or gum
It's time to relax and have some fun!
(for a former teacher)